Monday, August 31, 2009

One of Ma Favorite Places da Bathroom Window


One of ma favoritest places ta be iz da bafroom winder. I luvs hanging out and watching birdies, squirrels and even peeples as dey go by under me. If da humanz iz using da litterbox I pounce on dem to gets up der. Dey no minds (much) and sumtimes I hangs out on da huamnz afore getting in da winder! Dey call dat bafroom luvins (dat cause I not get up on der laps any utter time).


Dis iz me up in ma window watchin az human2 heads off ta werk. (I fink herz would rather stay home and hangs out in da winder wif me). But iffen I wants toys and nom noms I haz ta let herz go off ta werk. (just in case u no can see me dat iz me in da littlest winder on second floor)


Hai I see u seeing me! Where u going? R u coming back in? Should I come running to da back door or stay put? Okai I sees u when u gets home!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Boris, you is so brave to sits up high in a winder like that. I won't even go up the steps to the high floor. It is too skeery up there. Just be carefuls and no falling out that winder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human2 iz always askeered I will push out da screen wif ma big fat belly! But I iz usually pretty gud about not pushin on it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see the whole world from your window, Boris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so happy in da winder! We like to get in the 3rd floor bedroom winder when it's open. It scares the humans a little bit, but it's got the best views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bathroom windows are the best!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet. Your very own look out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boris, it would be very hard to leave for the day with you sitting up there watching!

    ReplyDelete