Saturday, August 08, 2009

I'm Big Jungle Cat


I bets you no can sees me. I r hiding in da jungle waiting for bidies, squirrels or utter wildlifes to come my way. When dey do I will spring into action. Pounce I got you now!

Okai, so ma biggest catch so far haz been a cricket bug. Nom nom nom!

Dis is one of ma favorite hidey spots in ma garden. I loves getting to go outside! And today iz be-oooty-ful day. Nice suns, blue skies, floofy white clouds, cool breezy. It a gud day to be in day garden dat fur sure.

11 comments:

  1. Boris? Are you there????

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I r der! I iz such a gud hiderer u no can finds me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:04 AM

    My name is Sassafrass (Sassy) to my parents and big sister, Spike. I enjoy chasing my big sister and hiding and then pouncing on her. We then "play fight" and wrassel.
    Sassy Pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right...we can't see you! Good job hiding! Hope you catch something today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would has to sniffs you outta your hidey spot coz I cannot sees you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy World Cat Day, furiend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh....where are you, Boris? I can hear your voice talking on da blog, but I can't see you!! You caught a cricket? Wow! You must be very good at pouncin!! I can only catch dust bunnies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't see you. My Persian loves crickets.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that hidey spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't see you at all! That is a good hidey place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good, Boris. Your humans will never find you there.

    ReplyDelete