Saturday, August 15, 2009

I R Flying

Human1 wuz carrying me back inside after a way too short time of playing outside when Human2 said bring he ober here! Herz wuz laying on da grass. I looked down at herz n click, herz took dis pikshure of me flying in da air!

I not an upside down kitteh. Nope. Herz iz an upsides down human!
Hope I gets ta play outside sum more once human2 comes home. Herz iz off to da Dog Days of Summer fing for da Berks Animal Rescue League ober at da Reading Museum. I no wanna go cause der will be too many peoples n dawgs der. Herz iz gonna bring me pikshures back so I can see da fun herz hads.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, that's neat, you upside down and flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that somefing you no see every day - upside down Boris flying. Watch so the bloods no rush to your heads and makes you dizzee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good weekend. Hope you get to play outside more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans are always a little upside down. In the head, anyway. QOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make flying look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're flying.I don't like being upside down either.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete