Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Gonna Be Attending BlogPaws West

Wow, I just can't believe it. We barely gotted back from BarkWorld Expo and now we turning round and headin to BlogPaws next week.

We did not finks we could go to BlogPaws West dis time cause well it iz WEST affer all. It iz all the way in da other side of the country from us.Even though we wished and daydreamed about attendin we never ever thought it possible. Then we gotted this message about a sponsor for us to go.

The best part iz our sponsor (Temptations) iz already a household word round here. We couldn't be happier to be a part of their social networking team for BlogPaws!Whiskas Temptations Tender Chicken Flavour Treats for Cats, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

So while I am nomming on ma Temptations treats I gonna hab Human2 reports back from BlogPaws on all da happening and fun dat dey are habbin wif out me.

But we are still wondering if Edgar should go or not? It is a really long trip & what iffen himz gets lost in da airport or hotel & cannot find his way home to us?

Mehbe you could halp us decide if we should take him or not. Please leave your comments below and choose an answer in our poll.


14 comments:

  1. I thinks yoo shud haz him go. Yoo might miss himz fur awile, but he could tells yoo if yoo hooman iz being haved, wait, no that's not it. I mean, "behaving".

    Luv,
    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get a sponser? that's so cool. And you better bring Edgar cause I want to take a picture of us together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Edgar to go because I enjoyed meeting him at Bark World and I am sure others would love to meet him at Blog Paws West.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How xciting you gets to go! I thinks Edgar prolly wants to go too so pleeze takes him wiv you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat is so exciting buddy. Yes, Edgar should get to go too cuz he travels better den you do. Sounds like another good time for your peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting a sponsor! Mama can't wait to meet your hooman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You do be sending Human2 all over the werld! Of course Edgar should go. She duss need a chaperone, you knows. Hoomans is not to be trusted out in the werld all alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great. Glad you'll get to go to Blog Paws.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm torn. I would love to meet him and have him have some fun at BlogPaws... but I also think you'd probably like him home with you to have some company.

    Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edgar must go! Den he will smell like da West when he comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:47 PM

    So is Human2 going on your behalf all the way to Denver? Or is this a virtual trip?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ma Human2 will be attending fur me IRL and I will be attending virtually. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahoo!! I hope you have heaps of fun my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If the real Boris can't go with you to BlogPaws...we think Edgar AND Flat Boris should go! You gots time to make a Flat Boris, right?!

    ReplyDelete