Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Jungle Kitteh Strikes Again


I luvs being out in da garden. I iz an indoor only kitteh, but if ma humanz iz outsides sum times dey lets me out too. I feels like a big jungle kitteh n stalk ma prey (crickets) through da plants.

I gots to go out a lil bits dis weekend. Human2 wanted ta gets a purrty pikshur of me by da orange flowers, but i not cooperated so all herz got wuz me in da jungle -- HA!

N ta tops it off herz wuz swarmed on by gnats. Herz said herz feeled like Pigpen Smith wif a cloud of stuffs around herz. I fink dat iz sumone from Snoopy cartatoons, but I not sure.

8 comments:

  1. We love your jungle kitteh picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be outside.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very good in your jungle~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do luvs bein outside. But i not behave very much when i out der so i can only go out wif humanz never by maself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like the king of the jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boris kitty, mighty hunter, stalking his prey in the wilds of the jungle! Looks like that's the story to us.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Charlemagne and Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you look good in green Boris! Shame you don't get out much pal.

    ReplyDelete