Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas Goodies

Remember I hads ta wait fur xmas day da openin ma gifts frum ma pal Petie? Well I did finally gets ta open dem and lookit all da cool prezzies I did gets!

Den I gotted a couple of fings frum ma Humanz too! I thoughted dey had alreddy gibbed me all ma prezzies fur pawpawty. But I gotted even more!

Cause ma humanz calls me Moose fur a nikname, dey did get me diz cool noo moosey furend ta hangs wif!

And I also gotted dis cool Zhu-Zhu pet frum ma humanz too. Dey tells me it will be more fun once I gets da accessories fur dem. But since dis iz (or wuz) da hottest toy fur da howlidays dis year (n I gotted one!)

But just likes any gud kitteh ma prezzies n noo furends weren't ma favorite fings i gotted fur catmas. I love da box! It iz ma favorite toy of all time.


N playin wif a paper ball is pawsum too! I iz lookin real ahrds fur dat ball I just nose it wented under dis fing....but I can no sees it!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day, Boris! Merry Christmas from me, Pimp and Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those stick things from Petie are the BEST!!!! Inigo LOVES them so much! You've done well my friend! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boris, I so happy that you likes your prezzies

    Love Petie the Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some pawsome presses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Keep us posted on the Zhu Zhu thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fun Christmas, Boris.

    ReplyDelete