Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Peanuts Prizes from DogTipper.com

We lub,lub,lub Halloween and der iz nuffin betterer den Halloween 'cept mehbe Halloween prizes frum winnin contests!I gotted dis big box in da mails today from DogTipper.com (dat's right I did win anutter doggy contest -- MOL)


Look at ALL dem way cool pwizes wot wuz in dat box! I gotted two loofa dog -like toys, a dvd of da bestest Halloween speshul evah, cookie kit and frame kit. YAY me!


I likes dis Woodstock. Himz knows how to takes a bunny kick!


Human2 tried to takes a few pikshures fur da Great Pumpkin Countdown but me & dat Woodstock kept coverin up da full moon. MOL

6 comments:

  1. Dat Woodstock looks like he is gonna be a good friend for you...especially since he can take those great bunny kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool prizes!!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are darn good at winning...your Mom needs to take you to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Boris! Congratulations on your prizes! Guess what? I gave you an award, too, read all about it here: http://pirulofurry.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger-award.html.
    Now I have to go help Mom because she's melting with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great prizes! We love the Great pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:40 PM

    love the Woodstock toy!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete