Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ma Pawtograph Collekshun

I just wanted to shows u all ma pawtograph collekshun it doz be coming along qwite nicely. I now hab Linda Blair (& Tony da doggy) & u knows about Julie Newmar (Catwoman MEOW! herz started dis whole fing) & Patrica Quinn from Rocky Horror Picture Show (wot human2 did seed 150+ times in da theater in her younger days).


Linda Blair is pawsum animal activist.


Julie Newmar pawsum Catwoman MEOW!


Patrica Quinn from RHPS wuz beary nice to sign dis fur me.


We hab a few utters but Human2 had dem made out to her. Pfffft! I likes Star Trek peoples too. Well I gonna gets a Jane Wiedlin and i not gonna share it wif her.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Do you have my pawtograph too? I never sent you one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an impressive collection! And you're a good model, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, I was so sorry to hear about your losses. I've been purring for you and your humans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an impressive collection of pawtographs! I especially lub the Julie Newmar one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Julie Newmar is our favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did not know about your collection! We don't know anyone famous or have their pawtograph, either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure is a pawsome collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's pretty cool...and Catwoman?? That may be the ultimate kitty autograph!!

    ReplyDelete