Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine’s Day Hearts | Boris Kitty - 4 Paws for a Cause


Valentine’s Day Hearts | Boris Kitty - 4 Paws for a Cause


Posted: 14 Feb 2013 07:20 PM PST
All day I been on Pinterest showing off kittehs wif heart patterns in der furs. It iz kinda cool and best part iz I finded a coupla pals like Romeo the Cat and Your Daily Cute’s Moo dat hab hearts on dem too. Well I had enuff of dis cuteness and I sez I hab a heart too! Do u seed it?
cats-wif-hearts-me
Ok so ma heart iz a lil lopsided and u haz to squint a lil to see it but I haz one!
So Happy Valentine’s Day to all ma pals. Iffen u missed ma pins today here are a few of our favorite ones.
Source: flickr.com via Boris on Pinterest
Source: lovemeow.com via Boris on Pinterest
Source: pinerly.com via Boris on Pinterest
Source: lh5.ggpht.com via Boris on Pinterest
The post Valentine’s Day Hearts appeared first on Boris Kitty - 4 Paws for a Cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment