Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Panic Mouse Cat Toy

I was minding my own business trying to eat my fresh catnip leaf (the humans brought it home from the greenhouse today). The catnip was a nice treat after I helped the humans put away all the plants they broughts home.

I was too tired to play, but since the tabbies played with it I thought I had to go protect my Panic Mouse toy from them. (Can't have them enjoying themselves too much!)

This is me playing (or trying to play with the panic mouse cat toy)... Human2 did some funky stuffs to the video





Not that I wanted to play with it but I hads to stop this from happening again!









SEE WHAT I MEAN! How dare they?!?
More videos and Human2's Panic Mouse cat toy review can be found over in that slacker's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment